Aquaserve has over 20 years’ experience servicing and repairing central heating boilers. We pride ourselves on our quality service at an affordable cost. We clean test the performance and efficiency of your heating system with the latest tools and equipment to keep your boiler running smoothly through the coldest winters. Boiler servicing starts at £45-00 +VAT for a full boiler service and £50.00+ VAT for Landlords Gas Safety Certificate.
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure, inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger, inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes.
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets.
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free of debris.
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standards, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use.
- A final combustion analysis and measurement of tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water.
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances.
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency.